Economic mission to Thailand and Indonesia
- We are opening up to more markets!
- We have just completed our participation in the GreenEvo Green Technology Accelerator mission to Thailand and Indonesia, where we had the opportunity to present our innovative products!
- The main point of the mission to Thailand was an economic forum organized by the Polish Embassy in Bangkok and the Foreign Trade Office of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency in Bangkok. Representatives of Thai business, science, government and local government accepted the invitation to the event. Twelve Polish companies presented their technologies in the areas of water and sewage management, waste management, air protection, energy, including RES and sustainable construction, as well as solutions that prevent environmental pollution. Details related to competitive advantages, ecological effects and examples of previous implementations were discussed during the B2B and B2G meeting sessions.
- On the second day, we visited the Future Energy Asia fair in Bangkok, which was an opportunity to talk to representatives of the most important players on the Southeast Asian market.
- The mission was organized by the Ministry of Climate and Environment in cooperation with the Embassy of Poland in Bangkok and the Foreign Trade Office of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency - PAIH in Bangkok.